How to Whiten Teeth At Home in 3 Minutes
What do you feel when you watch someone smiling with yellow, dirty teeth? Of course, you feel irritated as no one likes to have dirty teeth. The yellow color of your teeth takes off the natural white color and the shine of your teeth. Yellow teeth also indicate that you do not follow a useful dental care routine. For teeth whitening, you use many products. Also, different varieties of toothpaste are available in the markets to whiten your teeth. Here, I am going to share with you a simple recipe to make natural teeth whitening toothpaste with the help of some ingredients found in your kitchen. This toothpaste is 100% natural, and it is easy to make and use. If you use it, you will get white, sparkling teeth permanently.
6 Ingredients Natural Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Remedy
To make toothpaste at home to whiten and lighten up your teeth fast, the ingredients you will need for this home remedy are
- Cloves powder
- Gooseberries powder
- Residual of Neem (Powdered)
- Alum powder
- Rock salt
- Coconut oil
- Take an equal amount of all of the ingredients, and mix well.
- In it, add coconut oil, and mix well to make toothpaste.
- The best DIY natural teeth whitening toothpaste is ready for use now.
How to Use:
Take this natural toothpaste and with it, brush your teeth. Within a few days, you will get white and shiny teeth. The toothpaste also cures all of your oral health matter.
Benefits You Will Get:
- This herbal toothpaste works fast and makes your teeth naturally white within a few minutes.
- The use of this natural toothpaste is also effective for the cure of bleeding gums and swelling of your gums.
- This herbal toothpaste also helps in the prevention of gum diseases and tooth cavities.
So, if you have dirty yellow teeth, and you are adversity from many dental issues, do not worry. Follow the recipe and make these natural teeth whitening toothpaste. Use it and have white and sparkling teeth.